Utah’s Whole House Water Filtration Checklist
Congratulations on choosing to buy a Kinetico home water filtration system for your home! Purchasing a home filtration system is one of the best choices you make when it comes to taking care of your family and home. You and your loved ones deserve to have safe and clean water without having to invest in products that require you to continually invest more money or more of your precious time, time that you can’t get back.
Below is a simple checklist along with related links to help you understand the undisputed value of a Kinetico Quality Water Filtration System.
- Warranty –Kinetico is known to have the best warranty in the industry. Don’t let anyone fool you. Make sure you understand that a lifetime warranty doesn’t mean “your lifetime”. If you sell your home and the Kinetico Home Water Filtration System is kept at the original installation sight, it will still be under warranty. If you move and want to take your home filtration system with you, you will still be covered under warranty. Learn more at about the water filtration warranty.
- Water Test –We take a water sample to determine the best sized water filtration system for your home. Click here for more information about a free water test.
- Non-electric– Kinetico is a Non-electric patented home water filtration system that uses natural engineering without taking a toll on the environment. Learn more about the benefits of home filtration today.
- Dual Tanks– The Kinetico Dual tank water filtration system allows an uninterrupted supply of soft water enabling consistent regeneration of soft water protecting the water filtration system, requiring less salt and the reason why a Kinetico Home Filtration System lasts much longer than any other system on the market!
- Customization– We offer several different water filtration systems to address a variety of water problems. Some of the less desirable contaminants include: Chlorine, Iron, Calcium, Magnesium, Hydrogen Sulfide (rotten egg smell) Learn more about a variety of water problems and contaminants here.
- Certifications– A Kinetico Home Filtration System is certified through the Water Quality Association and also by NSF International. Learn more about the NSF mark and Kinetico certifications.